Infinite Display Digital Signage allows the MIT community to publicize events and promote messages using digital displays located around campus. If you’d like to reach a large audience quickly and efficiently, Infinite Display is the best way to do it.
Content you create can be posted on display screens in the following locations:
- Student Center first floor (three flat-panel displays)
- Student Center MIT Shuttle bus stop (outside near the bus turnaround)
- Stata Center Student Street (two flat-panel displays)
- Infinite Corridor (two projection displays)
- Card Services/Parking Office in the Student Center basement (one flat-panel display)
Submitting your post
The Infinite Display allows you to create your own sign posting using the imagery, color and style you want. Simply follow these instructions:
- One image per posting in either JPEG or PNG format. Each image is displayed for 15 seconds at a time, with a total viewing time of about an hour per day. See our Infinite Display operating hours.
- Time slots in the Infinite Display rotation fill up fast, so please submit your post at least two business days in advance of your event.
- Keep your designs simple for maximum effect. Six to eight lines of text with the largest font size possible will help with legibility. Read more about creating attractive and effective messages in the file guidelines and design tips.
|MIT student groups||MIT DLCs||Non-MIT|
Free advertising for student groups*
Recognized MIT student groups receive a free three-day posting per semester on the Student Zone screens.
*The free per-semester allocation allows one post for three consecutive days in the Student Zone. If your order is for more than three consecutive days on the Student Zone, your free allocation will consist of a $30 credit on your order. Posting during the summer uses your fall semester allocation, and posting during IAP uses your spring allocation.
Order a post for seven consecutive days and we'll only charge you for five.
For questions about Infinite Display please email email@example.com.