adMIT One Ticketing Service is a centralized box office for the MIT community. MIT Copytech manages this service and works closely with student groups, Institute departments and external organizations to ensure that each event is as successful as possible.
Our services include:
- Online ticket sales 24/7.
- In-person ticket sales during business hours
- All-inclusive rate structure
- MasterCard and Visa are accepted
- Post-event reports listing ticket sales, patron list and marketing information
- General admission and assigned seating
- Financial settlement via SAP
- Event consulting
Event organizers may choose general admission or assigned seating ticket sales. Tickets will be posted for sale at tickets.mit.edu.
Upon request, tickets can be sold in person during regular business hours at our Building 11-004 location. Accepted forms of payment for in-person sales are cash, credit cards and TechCASH.
|Set-up fee||Per ticket (PDFs)||Per ticket (paper)|
|Regular events||No Charge||4.0%||--|
|Rush fee||$25.00||14 days notice||--|
|Ticket scanner rental||$25.00||--||--|
* There are no additional fees beyond the rates listed above. Online ticket sales include all credit card and TechCASH fees. There are no other service or
convenience fees passed on to you.
MIT Copytech will not sell any in-person tickets on the day of an event. Event organizers will be provided with a list (in PDF and hard copy) of all tickets sold prior to the event. Electronic scanners are available for rent from MIT Copytech. Event organizers may hire staff through MIT Copytech to provide day-of ticket sales, scanning and problem resolution. Please contact email@example.com for more information. We require a minimum of five business days to arrange event staff.
Event organizers will be provided with an event closing statement that details all ticket sales and billing information within five days of the event. MIT departments and student groups will have ticket sale proceeds transferred to their account in SAP. External groups will have their payment processed via MIT Accounts Payable.